RECTIFY THIS DIODE




the sign read: electrical
                           engineering
                           lab
so in i walked
to talk to
the chief
engineer

i said:
Zzzee-h-eer-aav-h-adinuv-uvvis!

Watts that?
he blinked or winked (i
couldn't tell for sure
his eyebulbs were too bright to see)

what i mean is:
can you take these
transistors & resistors & capacitors &
diodes & biodes & rectifiers &
all the rest of this silicon stuff
out of me (i'd like to unbe
for the time being)

So sorry, Son - said He -
I'm afraid the One you need isn't me (I'm
just the electrician) why don't you
take the Matter to your
Maximum Energy Main
?

Please tell me where...

Just go all the way
down the Milky Highway
till you get to a Gas station
with bright neon lights...

uhhumm...

then catch a Plane, take off,
circle for Time, radio in &
head Home.

Thanks! said i
very much
for the
pome...


MUNCH.



14.X.70








Popular Posts